Monday, February 06, 2006

A New Begining

I have pondered long and deep as to what happenned to my impetuos urge to Blog. The hype that I have seen within me died down. So tragic as the case may be I have lost count of infinite nice things that have happened to me over the course since my last Blog and the this. Some of the most ground breaking changes in my perception towards things in general took place. It is futile to recreate them in my head and describe them for the very exercise is fraught with the danger of misrepresenting the facts as they actually are. But time moves forward and can move backward in our imagination. Simply put, is there a particular need to have journals or Web-Log a.k.a Blog? No there is not, it is only a matter of choice, the same matter of choice as having a photograph. Some how we humans want to stop time, though for an instant, arrest the epoch that is of some significance whatsoever and rerun it in our head and feel good/bad/or downright ugly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog "sarfarosh" is amazing!
The pics along with the description of every moment made me visualise every moment.